My Approach tohelping humans flourish
The reality of the human experience is complex. As a human-centered strategy partner and facilitator, I help game-changing health leaders, teams, and partners create the connection, space, tools, honesty, and strategy they need to advance their work in this context—individually & collectively.
OUR REALITY IS HUMANour strategy should be too
As your strategy partner, I use a human-centered approach to help you do the same across various levels of influence. Together, we work on getting the what and how in order so you can keep finding forward. I can:
- support you directly through one-on-one strategy and coaching sessions
- facilitate work sessions and dialogue with your internal team
- support strategic conversations, input sessions, and decision-making across partners
I bring a diverse set of experiences and tools to the table to help you get from where you are now to the path forward and results you can imagine.
what do I mean by human-centered strategy?
In my use of the words, human-centered includes three parts:
- grounding our work in the complexity of being human—based on science and lived experience
- acknowledging the interconnectivity and interdependencies we have with each other
- remembering that we are human too, with multiple-levels of influence, and are always part of the work
At its core, strategy is a set of purposeful decisions grounded in reality & results — followed by actions (or inactions) that bring intentions to life. In human systems, implementation should focus on both what we do and how we do it.